Wrap up your style with a scarfs. A sophisticated accessory solid or patterned. Wrap it around your neck or learn an elegant tie.
Take care of your Topeco products
- Follow the laundry instructions given on the product's packaging.
- The laundry instructions are also included in the care label in the garment, except for socks.
- Sort the laundry by temperature and color.
- Close zipper and velcro strap, remove loose details.
- Turn colored and printed garments inside out to preserve the color.
- Washing bag should be used for nylon socks and finer garments.
- Dosage detergent according to instructions on detergent packaging.
- Direct sunlight can bleach the garment when drying.
- Cotton garments should be stretched in wet conditions.
- Wool socks should be washed in a wool program, max 40 degrees unless otherwise stated. Other wool products should be washed in a wool program, max 30 degrees half-filled machine.