Sleeve holder for shirt. A stylish way to keep shirtsleeves in place. Sleeve holders are worn just above the elbow to secure your shirt sleeves at the desired length. Ideal for unaltered shirt sleeves that may be slightly too long or to keep your cuffs away from your wrists.
100% Metallic Fibres
Take care of your Topeco products
- Follow the laundry instructions given on the product's packaging.
- The laundry instructions are also included in the care label in the garment, except for socks.
- Sort the laundry by temperature and color.
- Close zipper and velcro strap, remove loose details.
- Turn colored and printed garments inside out to preserve the color.
- Washing bag should be used for nylon socks and finer garments.
- Dosage detergent according to instructions on detergent packaging.
- Direct sunlight can bleach the garment when drying.
- Cotton garments should be stretched in wet conditions.
- Wool products should be washed in wool program, max 30 degrees half-filled machine.